Our drought-inspired live landscaping and gardening show (the second one of the year) included a panel of experts who took calls from listeners, and a conversation with San Luis Obispo's Utilities Services Manager Ron Munds.
Mr. Munds explained how the city's anonymous "Report an Issue" tip line works.
Host: Randol White
- Bill Waycott, Cal Native Plant Society - San Luis Obispo Chapter President.
- Rick Matthews, Founder and President of Madrone Landscapes
- Madeline Fay, San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden and Cal Poly's Hoover Herbarium
- John Doyle, private landscape consultant.
Native and drought-tolerant plant sales:
- Nipomo Native Garden - Saturday, October 3rd, 9-1pm
- SLO Botanical Garden - Saturday, October 24th 10-1pm
- Growing Grounds Santa Maria - Saturday, Oct. 24th, 10-3pm, Sunday, Oct. 25th, 12-3pm
- CA Native Plant Society, Saturday, November 7th, 9-3pm Pacific Beach High School, 11950 Los Osos Valley Rd, SLO