Strategic Economic Partnerships infuse economic vitality across Northeastern Missouri
Correspondent Tom Wilmer visits with Mark Sutherland, chief marketing officer for the Missouri Partnership—a public-private organization charged with attracting new jobs and businesses across the state of Missouri.
Sutherland shares insights about his successful quest to attract corporations from around the world.
The conversation with Sutherland is the first in an eleven part series focused on Northeast Missouri.
Be sure to stay tuned for upcoming installments on the Journeys of Discovery with Tom Wilmer podcast featured on NPR.ORG’s podcast directory.
Stay tuned for upcoming Missouri Partnership podcasts:
- The mayor of Kirksville and a visit to Truman State University
- Kirksville’s A.T. Still Medical School of Osteopathy
- Missouri’s first Ethanol plant—Poet Bio-refining
- West Winery and Maples Repertory Theater--Macon
- Knox High School’s cool new electric school busses
- Serving rural health at Scotland County Hospital
- Nemo Manufacturing & Practical Tactical
- Corp of Engineer’s Rock Island Dam on the Mississippi
- Mobley—The Magic City
Mark Twain’s hometown of Hannibal
Funding for Journeys of Discovery provided by Nashville's Big Back Yard economic initiative focused on rural communities in the southwest quarter of Tennessee and the Shoals Region of Northern Alabama.
You are invited to subscribe to the Lowell Thomas Award-winning podcast travel show, Journeys of Discovery with Tom Wilmer, featured on the NPR Podcast Directory, iHeartRadio, Apple Podcast.